Transactions may be declined if the merchant cannot verify that there are enough funds in your account to cover the value of the transaction you are making, including any applicable charges. Transactions are also declined in certain situations where the merchant is unable to check that you have the funds available (offline transactions), for example, "pay at the pump" petrol stations, on board aeroplanes or trains.
Articles in this section
- Are there any Limits?
- What is a pending payment?
- My card payment has been declined
- My Pockit account has been debited but no goods have been supplied.
- Why does my application show up on Equifax/my credit rating?
- Who do I contact to complain?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?