In some instances, we may need to refund a bank transfer. As a return of funds to their source must be completed through our merchant bank, it may take several weeks for your details to be verified and the funds to reach.
Articles in this section
- How can I send money abroad?
- Where can I send money to?
- How long does it take to send money abroad?
- Will I be charged for making a transfer?
- Can I cancel a transfer once I send it?
- I haven't received my transfer within the expected time, what shall I do now?
- I have transferred money to the wrong account.
- What will happen if my bank transfer is refunded?
- How long will my transfer take to reach my account?