You are not able to cancel a transfer once it has been sent. Please make sure that you use the right beneficiary details before completing the transfer.
Articles in this section
- How can I send money abroad?
- Where can I send money to?
- How long does it take to send money abroad?
- Will I be charged for making a transfer?
- Can I cancel a transfer once I send it?
- I haven't received my transfer within the expected time, what shall I do now?
- I have transferred money to the wrong account.
- What will happen if my bank transfer is refunded?
- How long will my transfer take to reach my account?