All identity checks leave a ‘soft’ footprint on your credit file. This can only be seen by you and is to alert you that an ID check has been conducted and by whom. This footprint will not affect your credit file in any way.
Articles in this section
- What is a pending payment?
- My card payment has been declined
- My Pockit account has been debited but no goods have been supplied.
- Why does my application show up on Equifax/my credit rating?
- Who do I contact to complain?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?