Your money is held in a ring-fenced designated client account with Barclays, meaning it’s totally safe – so even if Barclays, LOQBOX and Pockit all went bust (they won’t) you are protected.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay a different monthly amount or add extra money if I have it?
- Can I pay in weekly or every four weeks, rather than monthly?
- Can I take my money out the Pockit LOQBOX early?
- Can using Pockit LOQBOX hurt your credit score?
- Does it matter how much you choose to pay into your Pockit LOQBO each month?
- How does Pockit LOQBOX work?
- How much does Pockit LOQBOX cost?
- How much will your credit score improve if you use Pockit LOQBOX?
- How to add money into your Pockit LOQBOX?
- How to close your Pockit LOQBOX?