When your current Pockit Prepaid Mastercard® expires a new one will be issued automatically, free of charge.
The new Pockit card is usually sent out around 15 days before your current card expires and should be with you within 7 working days.
The new card is sent to the address listed on your Pockit account.
We remind you to check and update your address 15 and 5 days before sending a new card. If you have changed your address recently, please update it as soon as possible, so we send your new Pockit card to the correct address. See how to update your address.
Here's how it all works:
- Your Pockit card expires on 31st of January
- We send you a reminder on 1st of January to check and update your address
- We send you a reminder on 10th of January to check and update your address
- We send you a new Pockit card to the address we have on your Pockit account
- Your new Pockit card arrives within 7 working days
- Your expiring Pockit card works until you activated the new one or 31st of January, whichever is earlier
Please note, if you have not used your Pockit account in the last 6 months, you need to contact us to get your expired card re-issued.