How to update your name(s) or title?

In case you changed your legal name(s) you need to notify us about it.

Please send us a photograph of your marriage/civil partnership certificate or deed poll by emailing us at

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article